Sunday, April 28, 2013
Lately, we've been having pleasant weather, so Sym has been waking up every morning saying, "Mommy, it's a be-u-full day!" as she looks out the windows.
But today was no such day. We woke up this morning to a gloomy, wet, and yucky day. We spent the morning getting ready for church: showers, getting dressed, brunch, loading all of our church's equipment into our church trailer from our basement.
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
I said that 2013 was going to be my year. It has started off with lots of great events:
- Alliance Community Church officially opened!
- I chopped off all my hair and loved it.
- My husband bought me a new mountain bike, and I actually survived an intermediate trail!
- The hubby and I enjoyed a wonderfully relaxing weekend in one of my new favorite cities - Charleston, SC.
- We enjoyed a memorable, long weekend in Pensacola, FL with family and friends.
- I completed the Dirty Girl Mud Run with a group of awesome, tough ladies.