Monday, April 30, 2012

Weekend Recap

My weekend:
 Got my hair did.
 Had a blast at the INK museum for a birthday party.  It was our first time and we loved it! We will have to make a trip back.

 Her favorite thing to do: brush teeth.
 A not so great picture of my new, subtle highlights.
Our new pet.  We've been catching flies and feeding him all weekend.  Then we learned that feeding him too much will kill him.  No wonder he's been opening up and spitting out all the dead flies.
 
 My cheesy girl hanging out in the garage with her daddy.

Chargrilled squid for dinner - along with grilled clams, snails, and tuna.

I hope all of you had a blessed weekend and are feeling refreshed today.  I was reminded, yet again, to truly redeem every moment for the glory of God.  We just don't know when our time here on earth will come to an end.

My thoughts and prayers are with a family who is suffering a huge loss today.  May God be their Comforter and Healer.

"He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." Psalm 147:3

No comments:

Post a Comment